I always endeavour to provide the best service.  However, on rare occasions there may be times where a customer may not be completely satisfied.  To ensure I can put things right for you, as soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out based on the contract terms and to the high standards the business aims to achieve.

Please contact me straight away with any concerns either by phone, email or write to us. If writing, please get proof of posting.


01892 610861


Sussex View Electrical And Property Services

Flat 1B, 1 Sussex View,

Southview Road.


East Sussex



On Receiving A Complaint

On receiving a complaint, the details will be entered into the customer complaints control sheet.

An acknowledgement letter will be sent out to the customer by return.

The complaint will then be investigated within one week, visiting the site if necessary.


Justified Complaint

If the company feels the complaint is justified, the customer will be contacted to discuss details of remedial work or to agree compensation.

A letter confirming the visit or telephone conversation will be sent. The letter will have a reply slip for the customer to agree to the remedial work or compensation.


The customer complaints control sheet will be updated.

After the remedial work or compensation has been finalised, a letter will be sent for the customer to confirm the complaint has now been resolved.

The customer complaints control sheet will be updated.

Unresolved Complaint

Where the business cannot resolve the complaint to your satisfaction and/or agree to the final resolution requests confirmed to me; and both parties agree a ‘deadlock’ has been reached, you can then escalate your complaint.

I have access to an Ombudsman service for my domestic installation, service, repair and maintenance contracts as part of the NICEIC registration.  If you choose to you can refer your complaint to the Dispute Resolution Ombudsman.  Before they can deal with your complaint you will need to complete there form via NICEIC who can explain if you are eligible to use the Ombudsman’s services.